Thursday, December 17, 2009

I was owned by art school

Today is my last day of my first semester at Otis.
It has been truly awesome. I love art school and I'm looking forward to the next semester.
But honestly, art school has owned me.
I have not posted since the day before Halloween.
Which makes me sad because I like keeping updated with my blog pals. But now that it is winter break,
I'll have more time :)
And I hope to upload some of the work I've been doing.
But first thing is first, I must finish my Cal arts portfolio this winter break.
I'll be submitting my portfolio during the beginning of January and we'll see from there.
Spending a semester at Otis has put me in quite the pickle with this whole Cal arts thing.
But we'll see what happens.
I'm looking forward to next year already :)

Until then, I'm going to rest :P



No comments:

Post a Comment