Friday, December 23, 2011

Merry Christmas!

It's not quite Christmas yet, but I just wanted to wish everyone a Merry Christmas anyway!
School is finally over, and I am so happy that we all get to relax after an extremely stressful semester.
And I will post more about it after Christmas.
(when I have fully recovered :P)
I made a Christmas card this year that I will be giving out to friends and family.
It features my dog and a little cottage that I wish that I could live in.
I also posted my first pass for the card, which is the second image.
I think I was still in Layout mode, so I was thinking too much about it being dimensional and whatnot.
So I created another that is more like a holiday card.
And it reads better too.

Merry Christmas everyone!
Stay warm, be safe, and enjoy the break!





2 comments:

  1. Aww Tammy these are both so nice! So warm and Christmasy. Can I live there with you? We can have two dogs <3

    I love you and miss you! I hope you are enjoying your break. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are beautiful Tammy! your digital paintings are so cool!

    ReplyDelete