Monday, January 2, 2012

Happy New Years!

Happy New Years!
I've given myself so many things to do and draw over winter break, but things aren't panning out the way they should :P
The first 2 weeks of break have been hectic with all the holidays.
And it's just starting to slow down. Break needs to be 6 weeks long!

I have some changes to make to my blog, but until then, I'm posting a few traditional doodle-lings that I did.


Melissa Juarez is quite the English devil. And yes, the croissant sandwich was that big.


Geisha


Pine tree at the nearby park


I went to the Arboretum in Arcadia today. The weather has been super weird and it was really hot. So I didn't get to draw as much as I wanted to. Just a small page of herbs and flowers.


2 comments:

  1. Tammy I am in love with that tree. And the flowers and erbs are beautiful too. These are all great. :)
    And you know how much I love that drawing of Melissa haha <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, Melissa is just too charming to not draw.
    We definitely need to go to a garden to sketch when films are done!

    ReplyDelete