Monday, August 17, 2009

Testing!

I was watching this clip from Ponyo
and damn... it's just the cutest thing ever! I still have yet to watch the movie. But this trailer has got me hyped up even more!
I don't know what witchcraft Miyazaki possesses, but he always creates the cutest characters that make you smile :)
I guess if I watch it in the movie theater it will be dubbed over with English. Usually I prefer Japanese but Princess Mononoke was dubbed really well. I think Ponyo will be too.

I've embedded the clip that I've been watching and it works! It's quite awkward on my blog and blocking some stuff on the side. But that's ok :)



2 comments:

  1. Yep, it played well on the blog. The animation looks good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooo...nice clip. I want to watch Japanese version too :)

    ReplyDelete