Thursday, January 6, 2011

Walk Cycles :P


I am posting my 2 walk cycles that I did during first semester.
I'm very excited to have done a walk cycle in both 2D and 3D.
But 2D was definitely tough because it was a cycle and one of the most mind-boggling things I have ever done...
:P
My first walk cycle is... ok.
My second walk cycle is a little better... so I'm posting it.
I'm also posting my walk done in Maya. It was not a walk cycle so it was easier.
As always, both animations need tweaking.
(Especially the 2D one!)
But I'm proud of my walks because I've never done something like this before.
It's a good start for the animation noob :)

Don't laugh at my snowman cylinder


and my 3D walk.
The rig was created by my awesome character animation teacher, Robert Domingo.


Also, I was to share a streaming video that I've been watching of a hummingbird named Phoebe!
screenshot:


Watch Phoebe here!
She's laid an egg or 2 already :)

No comments:

Post a Comment