Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Hello August

I realize that I haven't been posting as much as I want to...
I don't think I ever do :P
I wanted to post some pictures from this year's Chinese painting exhibition, but I haven't even done that.
My next post shall be the pictures then!
Summer has been very relaxing, and it's nice to work on my own projects.
But it's too dang HOT!
You'd think after living in so cal my entire life I'd be used to it... I'm not -_____-
I try not to work next to anything electronic until it's after 8pm.
And I try not to use the AC too much because it can be expensive... especially in the valley.
It sounds like a terrible excuse but maybe that's why I haven't been posting/working as much as I want to
:P

So when I'm not sitting in front of the computer ... I'm watching Avatar the Last Airbender!
And it's awesome! I am so in love with the show.
I actually just finished it today and I'm re-watching some episodes to remember certain things.
And also to do this quick sketch of my boyfriend and me as air benders riding Appa, the air bison :)

August is the last month of summer vacation, and it's not going to last very long.
Which is good... because the weather will be cooler and I can see my friends again at school.
Yay!



1 comment:

  1. awww so cute tammy! I LOVE AVATAR i cant wait for series 2 O_O i am hyped! lols

    ReplyDelete